Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a very excited day

On 9 of nov 2010 was a day when i have create a blog with UPSI teachers n our school teachers. I was feeling so excited n happy about creating a blog of my own. First when we reach there, we were ask 2 open a new blog n the techers explain n guide us. With the teachers help n guidence i have sucessfully create a blog.I have learn, so many things in there.I am so excited to go there tomorrow because we were ask to present a story in their own web.then only they will murky.I am so happy to learn something new.Today`s section is over n i have no patient to wait for tomorrow to get more information about ICT.I am still waiting for the day when tomorrow will learn something new.

so i am going to have a blust in UPSI

No comments:

Post a Comment